Interested in joining the choir? We rehearse September – May with several performance in between. Feel free to stop by any rehearsal to check us out, or you can send us email for more information.
Tuesdays, 7:00pm – 8:30pm
First Christian Church
715 N Saint Mary’s St
Beeville, Texas 78102
There is a small fee to join (this covers your uniform & helps us pay for new music). If you need financial assistance we do have scholarships available. Print out the form below & bring it with you to apply!
BEEVILLE COMMUNITY CHORUS
P. O. Box 1843
Beeville, Texas 78104
Address ____________________________ City _____________________ State __________ Zip ___________
Telephone Number _________________ Cell: _____________________ Email: _________________________
Name of high school or college you attend _________________________Address_________________________
1. What experiences have you had singing in a choir?
2. Are you currently a member of a school or church choir? If so, where?
3. Are you currently a member of a school band or orchestra? If so, where?
4. What special honors have you attained with music (U.I.L. contests, All State ensembles, Drum Major, other?
5. How many semesters have you sung in the Beeville Community Chorus?
6. Will your weekly schedule prevent you from attending rehearsals and performances?
If so, please explain.
7. Do you play a musical instrument (s)? Please list.
8. Do you study voice, piano, or other musical instruments privately? If so, how long have you studied?
9. If you play piano, would you be interested in playing for sectional rehearsals of the choir?
10. If granted a financial scholarship from the Beeville Community Chorus, how would the financial aid help you fulfill your responsibilities as a member of the organization?
11. List the name and address of a teacher, employer, or pastor whom the scholarship committee might contact as a reference in your behalf. Please circle which your reference is.
12. List the name and address of a personal friend whom the scholarship committee might contact as a reference in your behalf.